The entrepreneurial spirit is alive within Axero Solutions, where our business development team thrives in a professional, competitive market of solution strategies for our clients. You will sell industry leading software, training and consulting services to small & large client organizations, managing accounts and developing new business.
We are an established and growing software development & consulting firm in San Diego.
We offer an enterprise social networking & business collaboration software product, along with custom software and services for clients and partners.
We are looking for an energetic and driven business development professional to join our team!
Please note that a background in selling custom software and enterprise solutions is absolutely mandatory, and we cannot, unfortunately, consider candidates without it.
- Five years minimum of documented and verifiable proven success in a product / service sales environment
- Complex business solutions and custom software experience and have excellent presentation skills to support your “hunter” approach to sales and building a client list- Able to cold call and generate leads
- Seek out partnerships, lead negotiations
- Open and manage client accounts and relationships
- Interface with our project managers, management, and tech team
- Monitor communication between our Project Managers and clients
- Follow up on leads, give online and in-person demonstrations, cold calling, maintaining and building trust relationships
- You are self-driven
- Your presentation skills are considered excellent by your peers and managers
- You are a “closer”
- You are a “leader”
- You are honest and respectful
- You are excellent at keeping customers informed, happy, and coming back for more
- You are convinced that one day you will be “running the show” in building business and clients
- You must be local to San Diego and be able to occasionally meet with our management
- Experience with Salesforce.com is a huge plus
Compensation is based on experience and can be a combination of percentage of sales, base salary, or both. Let’s make this a win-win for the both of us.
The first month will be a ‘prove yourself’ month in which we will see if we work well together.
Kindly send your resume, cover letter, at least 3 professional references, and salary requirements to the email provided below. Submissions that fail to provide required information unfortunately cannot be considered.
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Many thanks, we look forward to your email.