Streamline Knowledge Management with Communifire
Create a virtual corporate environment designed to enhance productivity with Communifire.
How well can an employee or customer access key information about your company? Does the process involve multiple phone calls, lengthy email chains, or unnecessary points of contact? If so, it’s time to rework your company’s internal and external communication systems to enhance productivity, increase efficiency, and relieve frustration.
With the help of Communifire’s cloud-based knowledge management platform, accessing, updating, and sharing key information is easier than ever before. Because our knowledge management software allows you to create permission-based knowledge centers for employees and customers, a self-service database can be developed saving your business time, money, and resources.
Prevent messaging confusions, repetitive tasks, and unsatisfied customers or employees when you implement a digital resolution center to address multiple concerns. By transferring communication to the cloud, team members and customers are able to quickly and securely locate key information, people, and topics from any device.
- Maintain transparency about policies and procedures instantly
- Build a user-friendly database of frequently asked questions
- Enhance your business’ accessibility to customers without extra resources
- Expedite training processes for new and existing employees
- Free up internal resources to focus on business critical tasks
- Improve the flow of communication throughout your business in the cloud
- Create custom pages containing important information designed for employees or customers. Communifire’s platform simplifies the process of web page creation while providing the flexibility allowed by popular content management systems, like the addition of media, forms, spreadsheets, slide shows, maps, and more.
- Develop a virtual help center customers can access 24/7 to quickly find the answer to a common concern. As customers present different concerns or issues, knowledge management databases can be quickly updated and published to ensure the latest information is customer-facing.
- Publish internal Wiki pages concentrating on a topic, project, or client to maintain a record of key information, which can include text, images, video, and more. Control permissions to make Wikis visible to your entire organization or a select group from within Communifire. Because each version of a Wiki is archived, it’s easy to review previous versions and record progress. A helpful feature for employees on-the-go, Wikis can be turned into a downloadable PDF in seconds.
- Easily manage files and documents within Communifire’s secure platform. Whether you’re working with a team located abroad or a department in the same building, accessing key information is easy, quick, and secure in the cloud. Review upload history, set granular permissions, and preview documents in your browser at will.
- To achieve effective knowledge management, an organization must make team members accessible internally and externally. Using Communifire’s employee directory function, you can easily create a detailed directory that simplifies the process of finding and contacting key team members.
- Provide a secure database of helpful articles and blogs to everyone within your organization. When managing content in the cloud, it’s easy for employees and customers to search, comment on, and share compelling content. Because all content is indexed and can be organized with tags, finding relevant blogs and articles is instant with Smart Search.