Axero Solutions adds Task Manager app to the technologically advanced Communifire social networking and collaboration platform. Users can now manage their own assignments and due dates and teams can allocate, prioritize, and manage all of their project tasks.
(San Diego, CA, USA) – June 1, 2012 – Axero Solutions, an established technology leader in the enterprise networking marketplace, has just unveiled a new Task Manager app for its social collaboration platform, Communifire. The application will help both individuals and teams or departments to track their progress and stay organized regarding assignments, shared projects, and discreet tasks and deadlines.
- With the Task Manager, users of Communifire can set up their own personal to-do lists, establish due dates, and check off tasks as they are successfully completed.
- The Task Manager is especially powerful within designated community work spaces, where to-do lists can be shared with each team member and constantly revised and updated so that everyone communicates clearly and automatically.
- Everyone is kept informed regarding their team responsibilities and individual roles, so they know exactly who is responsible for what – while also keeping abreast of what others are working on and how they are progressing.
- In both the personal Task Management software and the space Task Manager users can create multiple task lists. That allows them to simultaneously keep tabs on multiple projects or track the progress of various types of discreet tasks that are grouped together under one unified goal or project.
- Communifire also features an intuitive “drag and drop” interface that lets users move items to different lists or prioritize and reprioritize tasks quickly and easily.
“Once a team agrees on a plan or an individual employee figures out what they need to do to complete a project, the next step is to execute the necessary discreet tasks in a timely manner,” explains Vivek Thakur, Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Axero Solutions. “The new Communifire personal task management software makes that simple and easy, and is a handy collaboration tool that promotes efficiency and increases productivity.”
About Axero Solutions
Axero Solutions was founded in 2007 with a firm belief that the ways that people work together can be significantly improved through the power of social media. The company is led by a senior management team of proven innovators in the areas of technology, social collaboration, and customer service. Combining their industry expertise, thought leadership, and customer-centric focus they developed the company’s signature product, Communifire, an extremely agile and flexible social collaboration platform. Communifire expands creative collaboration, boosts employee engagement and satisfaction, and improves communication to enhance performance, productivity, and profitability.