Axero Solutions releases new version 2.0 of its popular Communifire social networking platform. The new version of Communifire offers a range of features that proactively engage members to inspire greater interconnectivity and enhanced collaboration.
(San Diego, CA, USA) – January 12, 2011 – Axero Solutions, an established technology leader in the enterprise social networking marketplace, has announced a new 2.0 version of their flagship social collaboration platform, Communifire. Version 2.0 provides features such as drag-and-drop file uploads, a new members list, hierarchical organization of wiki pages, and profanity controls. Meanwhile people now receive microblog-style updates and activity related to the groups they participate in and the people with whom they are connected, all on one single feed.
- The overall functionality of the site provides a more engaging activity stream with great new features that include personal updates and videos.
- Members can now post links on their wall, for example, to direct others to content on the Web that they find interesting.
- Plus, in addition to being able to upload personal videos, members also have the ability to attach and embed YouTube and Vimeo videos.
- Rounding out the enhancements in Communifire 2.0 is a control feature that lets administrators display recently joined members on the home page.
- That gives communities a chance to showcase their growth while helping to connect existing members with newcomers.
“Social collaboration is largely about the user experience and how successfully the networking community engages users to encourage sustained interconnectivity,” explains Tim Eisenhauer, Axero Solutions Co-Founder and Managing Partner. “That’s why we constantly collaborate with our customers to find out ways to improve the quality of their unique sites. The new Communifire Version 2.0 facilitates engagement by keeping members informed of the activities of those with whom they share social connections – and we think our customers are going to love it.”
About Axero Solutions
Axero Solutions was founded in 2007 with a firm belief that the ways that people work together can be significantly improved through the power of social media. The company is led by a senior management team of proven innovators in the areas of technology, social collaboration, and customer service. Combining their industry expertise, thought leadership, and customer-centric focus they developed the company’s signature product, Communifire, an extremely agile and flexible social collaboration platform. Communifire expands creative collaboration, boosts employee engagement and satisfaction, and improves communication to enhance performance, productivity, and profitability.