Forums Software for Businesses
Launch Discussion Forums, Message Boards, and Q&A for Your Employees and Your Customers.
Forums software for business has enabled users from across the globe to come together and achieve things that may have otherwise seemed impossible to co-ordinate. They are the component of team collaboration software that epitomizes what online communities are for. Forums are the center of discussion, sharing information, and communicating in the social software environment.
Benefits of Forums Software for Business
An active and robust forum section on a website can be used to:
- Provide online customer support
- Gather customer feedback which can be used for product development & improving processes
- Enable self service community based support
- Enable project management and collaboration
- Create a learning resource and discussion panel for development
- Allow user / customer participation
- Make interaction, communication, and working more transparent
- Spark general discussions around any topic
The Communifire social business and community forums software comes with a full-fledged forums and discussion group feature.
Here’s a quick overview of the Communifire discussion forums feature:
- The discussion forums are structured into groups of forums, under which there are topics. Then each topic having multiple discussion threads (or posts or comments)
- Statistics, such as number of views, replies, threads and latest posts are prominently displayed, giving an overview of the activity at a glance
- Access to the discussion forums, as well as the level of access different users have is controlled through the administrative interface, which has an extensive user and group permissions section. Users or groups of users can be created and their permissions can be set defining roles
- Moderators can be created and assigned to help manage the content on the forums and workflows can be altered so that the content has to be approved by the moderators before appearing on the forums. Multiple levels of moderation can also be created as required
- Administrators have complete control over the forums structure and management, which is key in manage an active and successful discussions forum
- Posting and replying is simple and a fully functional text editor makes formatting text easy for all users
- The discussion forums are optimized for search engines and if kept active can be a great source for SEO traffic to the site
- Users can opt for email notifications to get regular updates on discussions and threads they are actively following. They can also subscribe to updates on the forum via RSS
Turn your online community into a powerful, lead-attracting engine for your business with the discussion forum and its SEO optimization features.
Forums include all the goods — fully RSS-enabled topics, role-based permissions, custom email notifications, mark-reply-as-answer features, moderation for all posts, quoting while replying, and the ability to mark topics as “sticky” and as “closed.”