Communifire is our flagship product, a feature rich and easy to use ASP.NET social networking software. Why is it different from other social networking platforms out there?
1. Many social networking software platforms in the market today are built on top of open-source technologies. There are many open source forums, blogs, CMS systems, etc. available, and many companies have just combined these tools into one product and started selling them to customers. Such “packaged solutions” may work if you do not want or need to customize them. But, if you need to add new features or modify existing code, it can be a nightmare working with unmanaged and complex codebase created as a result of mixing different code bases.
Communifire is unique because it is based on very simple, easy to customize codebase, which is not only very readable (with proper documentation and comments), but also very robust and flexible, paving the way for painless customized enhancements. The entire code base is coherent and follows the same architectural pattern throughout the application, making it easy to understand by your technical team.
2. Many community products in the market today do not fully realize the potential of AJAX and related Web 2.0 technologies. Communifire provides enhanced user interactivity out-of-the-box. It’s built using latest ASP.NET 3.5 platform with full AJAX support, jQuery, and has all the web 2.0 bells and whistles you will need.
3. Communifire is highly optimized for search engines and provides a dedicated backend system for setting Meta tags, keywords, and headers for each page. Extension-less URLs makes it easy for all search engines to index community content. So your community will start showing up on search engines faster.
4. Communifire has a solid CSS framework which is based on pure-CSS based XHTML. This makes pages less bulky … and smaller file size means lower bandwidth costs, faster loading pages, increased user experience, and flexibility of design and re-design among others. Customization of the user interface and design is as simple as updating a CSS file.
5. Engaging your users constantly is the key towards running a successful community, and that is why we have a unique database based template email system, making it extremely easy for you to create template emails and send them to users in just a few simple mouse clicks. Besides that, we have an inbuilt user statistics module which lets you know which pages users are visiting the most, further empowering you to find the “hot sections” of your community.
We at Axero are committed towards making Communifire the best asp.net social networking platform out there!
Bringing art to digital architecture, Tim is the co-founder and president of Axero. He's coding up a future where team collaboration runs as smooth as 20-year-old single-malt and intellectual capital flows effortlessly through every layer of your org chart. He's spilt insightful ink on the pages of Fortune, Forbes, TIME, Fast Company, Inc Magazine, Entrepreneur.com, HR.com, CMSWire, CNBC, Today, and other top publications.
Get free expert advice and tips on how to make your organization a better place to work.
Free of charge. Unsubscribe anytime.
Subscribe to our blog and receive new articles in your inbox.
Communifire Intranet Software
Find Out More
Yes, I'd Like to Learn More About Communifire